Pre-Xmas are busy days.
Not only xmas shopping but the mix for me is little schizophrenia: making music video, invited to fashion styling workshops, meetings and meetings about wine events .
However, I am only one thing focus today for the workshops am being invited to share my way of makeup and styling to some beautiful office ladies in HK soon. I will be using quite a few of my most favorite products, such as :
- Dior’s lip maximizer
- the hydrating and soothing Lancome’s hydra zen Teinte, SPF 15
- Lancôme’s new eye liner powder pen in blue and violet (limited in France)
- M.A.C’s eye shadow primer
- the only natural user friendly Shishedo’s blush stick
- Bobbi’s BB cream
- Bobbi’s brow kit (their brow kit been with me since 10 years ago starting as a mua and will stay for the longest time am sure!)
- their beloved all in one Bellini lip and eye palette (check it out, it’s all you have been asking for everyday!)
- Cinique ‘s quickliner in intense ivy (which means blue) , hey it’s waterproof, smudge free!
- Clinique’s powder makeup with antioxidant Vit C, SPF29 – what’s more you may want in a touchup powder case girls?
- Clinique’s fun and moisturizing chubby sticks with adorable colors
- YSL’s ysl touche eclat – all time favorite!
I have to thanks for companies inviting me and am grateful brands been kind and supportive!
Click here to check out some of my makeup styling work